Date of Last Revision: 06/07/21
Welcome to CADO Gifting (CADO), operated by “Cado Gifting LLC” registered under registration number [REGISTRATION NUMBER].
As part of its commitment to privacy, CADO respects all rules and provisions stated in the new General Data Protection Rules (GDPR). If your jurisdiction imposes any specific data laws and regulations that We should abide to, please let us know.
Scope of policy
This Platform is not directed to, and does not seek to collect personally identifiable information from, minors under the age of 18. If we are informed that we have collected information from someone in this age category, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information, subject to applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
collection OF information
When You visit the Website or use Our Services, We may collect personal information from or about You. In particular, We collect information You provide when you: (a) fill in any forms, (b) register to use the Products, (c) open an account or use any of Our Services, (d) speak with a member of Our customer support team (either on the phone or through the Products) or (e) contact Us for any other reason. We may collect Your personal information that You have left with Us by visiting Our Website, or subscribing to Our Services, or attending an event, or any other medium linked to Us (Personal Data). The Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, the following: [LIST OF DATA CADO COLLECTS IN DETAILS].
Moreover, in order to improve Your online experience at CADO, we have implemented impression reporting. While you view Our ads, We gather Global Unique Identifier (GUI), HTTP request data like, user agent, IP, host, URL, country/continent from which request made, browser info, device/operating system/operating system version.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Your information collected through the Services may be stored and processed in any country in which CADO and any Group Company maintain facilities.
We will retain Your information in accordance with Our internal records retention and management policies and procedures, including as necessary to provide You with the Services or administer Your CADO account, or as long as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, reserve Our legal rights, and enforce Our agreements.
We aim to collect only what We need, keep it up-to-date and remove it when We no longer need it.
CADO, its Group Company, or service providers may transfer information that We collect about you, including personal information across borders and from Your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Services secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password to verify Your identity before granting You access to Your account). However, CADO cannot ensure the security of any information You transmit to CADO or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do Your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of Your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between You and CADO, at all times.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- We may also use these Cookies to collect information when You interact with the services We offer through Our partners, such as advertising and commerce features. Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies by default. You can choose to remove or reject browser Cookies through the settings on Your browser or device. Keep in mind, though, that removing or rejecting Cookies could affect the availability and functionality of Our Services.
We collect information identified above, using the following technologies:
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Platform.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Platform, and collect data including your internet service provider, your IP address, the browser type that you use, referring or exit pages, and date and time stamps.
- “GPS Location” acquire your location in order to provide services based on your geolocation (location based services).
We may also provide You with the option to register with the Platform using You profile on Facebook, Instagram or Google Plus or another social media platform. In Your use of this option, We will receive the information you have registered with that particular social media platform.
What do we do with your information
We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as: (a) processing applications and transactions, (b) verifying Your identity (such as when You access Your account information), (c) preventing fraud and enhancing the security of Your account or Our Services, (d) responding to Your requests and communicating with you, (e) managing Your preferences, (f) performing analytics concerning Your use of Our Services, including Your responses to Our emails and the pages and advertisements You view, (g) providing You tailored content and marketing messages, (h) operating, evaluating and improving Our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions), (i) to send You information about Our Services, or promotional marketing communication, (j) to administer Your account, or to service Your account, or to contact You when necessary, (k) complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and Our policies and (l) for any other purposes that We may specifically disclose at the time You provide or We collect Your information.
We may also use data that We collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customer) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
If You no longer wish to receive any communications from CADO, you can opt out contacting Us at email@example.com.
Sharing of Your information
Parties with whom We may share Your information:
- With Our corporate entities including any holding company, group company and subsidiary (Group Company): We may share information with entities within CADO family companies.
- With third parties: We may share Your information with the following third parties: (i) with service providers and partners. We may share information about You with service providers who perform services on Our behalf and business partners that provide services and functionality; (ii) with third parties for legal reasons, (iii) with research companies, (iv) with marketing companies. We may share information about You if We reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to: (1) comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation; (2) investigate, remedy, or enforce potential violations of the terms and conditions; (3) protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others; (4) detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Vendors will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties. CADO follows the industry’s standards to protect Your details during transmission and once received, but you should be aware that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. We can therefore not be held responsible for the unlikely circumstances where information is accessed without authorization.
- With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If CADO gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of Our business to another company, we may share Your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
We may access, preserve and share Your information in response to a legal request if We have a good faith belief that the law requires Us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United Arab Emirates where We have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when We have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, You and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information We receive about You may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of Our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
In case of services requiring payment, we request credit card or other payment account information, which will be used solely for processing payments. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. Where necessary for processing future payments and subject to your prior consent, your financial information will be stored in encrypted form on secure servers of our reputed payment gateway service provider who is beholden to treating your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
We may use information we receive from or through you, to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you, currently or in the future. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising, if it is used by us, by following these links:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you may opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
The Platform does not alter its data collection and use practices when it encounters a “Do Not Track” signal from a browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European citizen or resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill third party contracts with you (for example if you purchase through the Platform), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed herein. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of United Arab Emirates including but not limited to Europe, Canada and the United States.
To respond to your request or inquiry, we may require follow-up or contact information to allow us to verify that you are the person authorized to view the information you are requesting. We may, at our discretion, refuse to allow you access to certain information if, in our view, to provide such access would jeopardize another person’s privacy; would violate any applicable federal, state, or foreign law, regulation, or directive; or would unreasonably burden this Platform.
Although we take reasonable steps to protect the personally identifiable information that you provide via this Platform, no system is 100% secure or error-free and neither is the Platform. We do not, and cannot, guarantee the security or accuracy of the information we gather.
OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
CADO does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. The Services and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. Any person below the age of majority in their jurisdiction, should get the express consent of their parents to the Terms or under the supervision of a legal guardian, prior the use of the Website.
COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK
If you are interested in receiving electronic updates, alerts, and other information from us regarding this Platform, you must provide us with an e-mail address. We may also ask for optional information, such as how you found us, to help us better serve you and other users in the future.
CADO welcomes your comments and feedback regarding this Platform and third party services and functionalities to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org permits you to send through your own e-mail address, comments, and any other information you choose to include. Please remember that e-mail is not secure and CADO cannot provide you with any guarantees in this respect. You should carefully consider what information you wish to send to CADO through e-mail or through this feedback option.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- Comply with a court order or other legal process; or
- Protect Our rights or property.
Should You wish to retrieve Your Personal Data, please get in touch by emailing Us on [EMAIL].
Our Products might contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes subject to the privacy policies and practices of those sites. We have no control over its use and You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Data.
HOW TO CONTACT US